Customized Call Scoring Criteria
- Rather than having a “one size fits all” approach, KTN’s President Doug Kennedy works personally to customize the call scoring criteria for each new client. If desired, your current criteria can be used “as is.” Alternatively, KTN’s “baseline criteria” for each department can be adjusted, meaning adding, deleting, or editing any definitions.
Convenient “Push” Delivery Email System Links To Checklists And Audio Recordings
- As soon as each client’s designated KTN Reservations Coach scores a hotel mystery shop call, results are sent via an email including a link to view the checklist, the coaching tips, and to play the audio recording.
Detailed Trend Reports Including “By Agent Trends”
- As soon as the last mystery shopping call has been scored for the month, detailed Monthly Summary Reports are pushed out the designated distribution list, so that busy executives do not have to log-in to see results. Departmental managers can identify any gaps as indicated on the “YTD By Criteria” report and retrain the team as needed.
- KTN also includes a “By Agent Trend Report” showing the results “By Criteria” for each agent, so that individuals can be coached by their manager on specific needs areas.
Dual Scoring Model For “Quality” and “Technical” Performance (Optional)
- If you have used hotel reservations or front desk “secret shopper” services in the past, you might have encountered a high-scoring shop that – when you listened the recording – did not sound so good. That’s why KTN offers the option of having your Reservations Coach also assign a separate letter grade for “Quality,” reflecting authenticity, personalization and enthusiasm. (Note that the “Quality” score is optional for clients who prefer a more traditional approach to telephone mystery shopping.
Additional Details Regarding Hotel Sales and Catering Sales Mystery Shopping
- Traditional “voice” mystery shopping is available for hotel sales and catering sales. However, since most leads for these departments originate via electronic sources, KTN also offers mystery shopping via email and via platforms such as CVENT.
- To avoid detection, KTN rotates through a diverse list of email addresses, some of which are tied to domains and even websites from both fictitious and real world planners.
- KTN also rotates “call back” phone numbers to avoid detection.
- Group / function profiles are created in collaboration with the client in order to match the demographics of each hotel or resort.